Clay AIR products are covered by one or more patents or patent applications in the U.S. or elsewhere.
Video flux processing
- US – World (2017) A method for inserting a 2D video flux into a 3D spatialization API, and Software Development kit implementing said method.
- US – World (2017) A method for determining and processing settings from a 2D video
- US – World (2017) Method for processing frames obtained from a 2D camera in a real-time hand tracking system.
Interactions with 3D objects in Augmented & Virtual Reality
- US – World (2017) Method for generating and interacting 3D objects in augmented reality.
- US – World (2017) A method for generating and interacting with 3D objects in virtual reality from a standard lens.
Hand gestures recognition and tracking
- US – World (2017) A method for pairing code languages in a hand-gesture tracking process.
- US – World (2017) A method for processing image data from a fisheye lens within a smartphone, for hand-gesture recognition.
- US – World (2017) A method for real-time hand tracking with a mobile device, and related Software Development Kit.
- FR – PCT (2016) Procédé de reconnaissance de la disposition d’une main dans un flux d’images.
- FR – PCT (2015) Dispositif et procédé de commande gestuelle en temps réel de signal audio.
Machine learning annotation and sample generation tools
- US – World (2020) A method for generating synthetic data.
- US – World (2020) A method for annotating points on a hand image to create a data set for machine learning.
Our machine learning model and tools are the result of over 10 years of research in computer vision and artificial intelligence.
Our R&D team contributes to the scientific literature by authoring their research and development results about neural networks, software development best practices, artificial intelligence ethics and more.