Clay AIR products are covered by one or more patents or patent applications in the U.S. or elsewhere.
Video flux processing
- US – World (2017) A method for inserting a 2D video flux into a 3D spatialization API, and Software Development kit implementing said method.
- US – World (2017) A method for determining and processing settings from a 2D video
- US – World (2017) Method for processing frames obtained from a 2D camera in a real-time hand tracking system.
Interactions with 3D objects in Augmented & Virtual Reality
- US – World (2017) Method for generating and interacting 3D objects in augmented reality.
- US – World (2017) A method for generating and interacting with 3D objects in virtual reality from a standard lens.
Hand gestures recognition and tracking
- US – World (2017) A method for pairing code languages in a hand-gesture tracking process.
- US – World (2017) A method for processing image data from a fisheye lens within a smartphone, for hand-gesture recognition.
- US – World (2017) A method for real-time hand tracking with a mobile device, and related Software Development Kit.
- FR – PCT (2016) Procédé de reconnaissance de la disposition d’une main dans un flux d’images.
- FR – PCT (2015) Dispositif et procédé de commande gestuelle en temps réel de signal audio.
Our machine learning model and tools are the result of over 10 years of research in computer vision and artificial intelligence.
Our R&D team contributes to the scientific literature by authoring their research and development results about neural networks, software development best practices, artificial intelligence ethics and more.