AR & VR
Touching is Believing.
Clay VR is a SDK solution.
No need for joysticks, captors or complicated devices to plug in; Clay is a unique kit to integrate real-time display of hand and gesture recognition into iOS and Android apps.
- Allows 3D recognition from a simple 2D camera
- Radically betters the immersion experience (no hardware)
- Gestures & gesture libraries are customizable
- CPU loads are minimal (9% on iPhone 7)
- Calibration learning is entirely automated (IA)
- Full compatibility with iOS 64bit devices; Android (beta)
- Distributed as a single library with no further dependencies
- Accurate up to 88 inches from the camera
- CPU overhead of just 9% on an iPhone 7
- Requires Internet Permission
Tool and Support
Full API documentation, a quick start guide, source code for sample applications, and sample contents to exemplify the different ways of easily integrating Gesture Recognition into any app project. Clay has technical support team ready to help.